Закрыть
Форум Mirror's Edge
  • Страница 2 из 3
  • «
  • »
Модератор форума: ScorpyX, nikolayxxx, Art  
Форум » Mirror's Edge » Моддинг » My first map and little questions. (Litle questions about ZipLine and checkpoints.)
My first map and little questions.
Администраторы
Дата: Воскресенье, 26.01.2014, 12:37 / Сообщение № 16 
Well, I still do not know everything. It has long been nothing in the editor do not, however, like the rest.
Decreased interest in modding, but if the new Mirror's Edge is a possibility, then why not.
Проверенные
Дата: Воскресенье, 26.01.2014, 13:38 / Сообщение № 17 
Ok, I don't know what i'm doing wrong, i follow ALL the steps and shadows don't appears, only change brightness.

Download my card, look it and say to me what i'm doing wrong...

Сообщение отредактировал: / Post edited: keku645 - Воскресенье, 26.01.2014, 13:45
Администраторы
Дата: Воскресенье, 26.01.2014, 15:02 / Сообщение № 18 
You play area is surrounded by tall buildings, they do not make their way through the direct rays of light. Therefore, there is a solid shade.

black flags

P.S. SkyLight Toggleable not needed. This controllable light source that can be turned on / off, for example, trigger
Проверенные
Дата: Воскресенье, 26.01.2014, 15:48 / Сообщение № 19 
Jummmm, yes but the interiors don't still darkness why it could be?

Whats your opinion about my card right now? Inside elevator hole faith don't grab the catwalks and when you arrive to the pipe its under you must to go down without stop because in the moment you stop faith released the pipe.

And I just finished plaza's estructure, now i must to put things like streetlights.

PS: I think in the final i will finish the level and then i I'm going to give you to put me the light. hahaha

Can you upload the card again to me please? I want to see what things you touch in the light properties.  =D

Can you give me some tips for my level?

Сообщение отредактировал: / Post edited: keku645 - Воскресенье, 26.01.2014, 16:07
Администраторы
Дата: Воскресенье, 26.01.2014, 17:51 / Сообщение № 20 
Цитата keku645 ()
Jummmm, yes but the interiors don't still darkness why it could be?

Delete SkyLight_1 and will complete darkness inside buildings.

Цитата keku645 ()
Inside elevator hole faith don't grab the catwalks and when you arrive to the pipe its under you must to go down without stop because in the moment you stop faith released the pipe.

Not understand the meaning of sentences. Perhaps Google translated so that it is not understood

Archive with map attached below.
The interiors need to install lighting, and like all good, although not yet played
Проверенные
Дата: Понедельник, 27.01.2014, 14:03 / Сообщение № 21 
In your tutorial about the light are some things i don't understood.

For example, you create 2 Skylight, then you delete one, after the other one, then you put it again, why and how did you do? I think because i don't know all tips about the unreal like if you press W statick meshes dissapear.

PS: Just one more thing, I found the train's script, and this is not solid you can transfer, obviusly you don't die and i'm doing the metro now and, what do you must to touch for do the trains solid and die?

Добавлено (26.01.2014, 18:29)
---------------------------------------------
Цитата Альтаир ()
Not understand the meaning of sentences. Perhaps Google translated so that it is not understood

I mean, faith don't grap the things are in the elevator's hole and i don't know why.

PS: Why in the editor the textures looks really nice, but when you play it in the game looks bad?

PS 2: Finally i understood how to use the light, but not yet the interiors lights, i'm very confused.

Добавлено (27.01.2014, 14:03)

Цитата Альтаир ()
Delete SkyLight_1 and will complete darkness inside buildings.
I delete skylight_1, nothing, skylight_0 nothing too, watching 100 times your tutorial and the interior shadows not appears...

Сообщение отредактировал: / Post edited: keku645 - Понедельник, 27.01.2014, 13:50
Администраторы
Дата: Понедельник, 27.01.2014, 19:55 / Сообщение № 22 
Цитата keku645 ()
In your tutorial about the light are some things i don't understood. For example, you create 2 Skylight, then you delete one, after the other one, then you put it again, why and how did you do? I think because i don't know all tips about the unreal like if you press W statick meshes dissapear.

I showed different variations. Second SkyLight I have only used for lighting BSP of which are built rooms.
Цитата keku645 ()
PS: Just one more thing, I found the train's script, and this is not solid you can transfer, obviusly you don't die and i'm doing the metro now and, what do you must to touch for do the trains solid and die?

That is done so that Faith died when a collision with a train?
Цитата keku645 ()
I mean, faith don't grap the things are in the elevator's hole and i don't know why.

In the screenshot better prefilled
Цитата keku645 ()
PS: Why in the editor the textures looks really nice, but when you play it in the game looks bad?

Need to activate bForceMipStreaming StaticMesh
Проверенные
Дата: Вторник, 28.01.2014, 10:32 / Сообщение № 23 
Цитата Альтаир ()
I showed different variations. Second SkyLight I have only used for lighting BSP of which are built rooms.
Do you think I haven't got results because I choose bad the channel options?

Добавлено (28.01.2014, 00:40)
Цитата Альтаир ()
Esto se hace para que la fe murió cuando una colisión con un tren?

I mean, faith don't  die with black screen.

Добавлено (28.01.2014, 10:32)
Plaza finished, looks really nice.

Сообщение отредактировал: / Post edited: keku645 - Вторник, 28.01.2014, 07:12
Администраторы
Дата: Вторник, 28.01.2014, 16:43 / Сообщение № 24 
Цитата keku645 ()
Do you think I haven't got results because I choose bad the channel options?

All right, that's only if you do not use SkyLight for BSP (interiors in this case), then you need to put PointLight. You can use them together.
Цитата keku645 ()
Plaza finished, looks really nice.

very cool :)
Проверенные
Дата: Вторник, 28.01.2014, 17:05 / Сообщение № 25 
Цитата Альтаир ()
All right, that's only if you do not use SkyLight for BSP (interiors in this case), then you need to put PointLight. You can use them together.

this night i'm gonna try it.

But the editor who knows what is interiors and what is exteriors?

Сообщение отредактировал: / Post edited: keku645 - Вторник, 28.01.2014, 17:06
Администраторы
Дата: Вторник, 28.01.2014, 21:23 / Сообщение № 26 
Цитата keku645 ()
But the editor who knows what is interiors and what is exteriors?

The editor of this course does not know. For example, in Mirrors's Edge walls, ceilings, floors are constructed of BSP, but DICE has used a third-party module for lighting, which is naturally cut from the final build of the game.
Проверенные
Дата: Среда, 29.01.2014, 07:47 / Сообщение № 27 
Option one. 5:59 - 7:56

No results.

Option 2.   7:56 -

No results.

Finally deleting SkyLight no results too.

F*CK.......

Добавлено (29.01.2014, 07:47)
Can you make a very very little video from zero with my map to see what happened please? Only interior lights I beg you... dash1

Сообщение отредактировал: / Post edited: keku645 - Среда, 29.01.2014, 07:49
Администраторы
Дата: Среда, 29.01.2014, 15:10 / Сообщение № 28 
I opened your map and added local lighting (PointLight), as can be seen from the screenshot is no problem.
Map one SkyLight.

Throw your latest maps
Проверенные
Дата: Среда, 29.01.2014, 23:43 / Сообщение № 29 
Here is the custom map.
Администраторы
Дата: Четверг, 30.01.2014, 12:52 / Сообщение № 30 
Removed "SkyLightToggleable" and the second "SkyLight"
Set additional light on one of the walls..

This dynamic objects that were highlighted
Форум » Mirror's Edge » Моддинг » My first map and little questions. (Litle questions about ZipLine and checkpoints.)
  • Страница 2 из 3
  • «
  • »
Поиск:
clicking on ".rsvp" adds class "open" on ".overlay" clicking on ".close-overlay" removes class "open" on ".overlay" clicking on ".rsvp, .overlay-m-open, .overlay-m-open-en, .open-bs-modal" adds class "no-scroll" on "html" clicking on ".close-overlay, .overlay-m-close, .close" removes class "no-scroll" on "html" clicking on ".open-menuprofile" adds class "open-mpro" on ".menumi" clicking on ".close-menuprofile" removes class "open-mpro" on ".menumi" clicking on ".overlay-m-open" adds class "overlay-m-visible" on ".overlay-m" clicking on ".overlay-m-close" removes class "overlay-m-visible" on ".overlay-m"
ME-Чат
ME-Чат
Правила форума
Данные правила действуют на всей конференции. В отдельных разделах и форумах конференции возможно наличие собственных правил, которые уточняют и детализируют правила поведения в них. При этом данные правила остаются обязательными в любом случае.

Правила вводятся для создания комфортной и конструктивной атмосферы общения. Если Вас не устраивает установленная форма общения, воздержитесь от участия в данной конференции.

I. Регистрация пользователей.

• Регистрируясь на форуме, пользователь соглашается выполнять данные Правила.
  • Для регистрации на форуме пользователь должен предоставить действующий адрес электронной почты. Мы гарантируем конфиденциальность указанной информации.
  • Выбор имени пользователя (nickname) является вашим исключительным правом. Администрация оставляет за собой право принять меры к прекращению использования nickname, если его использование нарушает общепринятые моральные и этические нормы или является оскорбительным для других пользователей форума. Запрещена регистрация nickname, схожих с уже существующими до степени, которые могут ввести в заблуждение других пользователей форума.
  • Запрещена неоднократная регистрация одним пользователем, вне зависимости от целей, с которыми такая регистрация проводится. Данное нарушение является крайне серьезным и ведет к блокированию всех учетных записей.
  • Если вы не проявляете активность на форуме в течение длительного времени, ваша учетная запись может быть удалена.

II. Порядок поведения на форуме.

• Общение на форуме строится на принципах общепринятой морали и сетевого этикета.
  • Строго запрещено использование нецензурных слов, брани, оскорбительных выражений, в независимости от того, в каком виде и кому они были адресованы. В том числе при подмене букв символами. Участники должны соблюдать уважительную форму общения.
  • Категорически запрещается любая реклама, в том числе реклама интернет-проектов (за исключением случаев предварительного согласования с администрацией).
  • Ваша подпись на форуме не может быть длиннее 2-ух строк. К ней предъявляются те же требования, что и к сообщениям на форуме.

III. Публикация сообщений.

• Название темы должно быть информативным, максимально четко отражая смысл проблемы.
  • Перед созданием новой темы убедитесь, что вы создаете ее в форуме соответствующей тематики, а также постарайтесь убедиться в том, что данный вопрос не обсуждался ранее.
  • Запрещено создание одинаковых тем в разных разделах и помещение одинаковых по смыслу сообщений в разные темы.
  • Заниматься оверпостингом (Оверпостинг - размещение пользователем за короткий промежуток времени в одной и той же теме нескольких сообщений подряд) и размножением офф-топиков (Оффтопик - сообщение, выходящее за рамки заранее установленной темы общения.).

IV. Отношения между пользователями и администрацией.

• В своих действиях администрация форума руководствуется здравым смыслом и внутренними правилами управления форумом.
  • Обсуждение действий администрации (администраторов и модераторов форума) категорически запрещается в любых форумах и темах, за исключением специализированного форума, предназначенного для обсуждения всех аспектов работы портала и всего форума.

Участник форума, несогласный с действиями Модератора, может высказать своё несогласие Модератору по почте или в личном сообщении. Если от Модератора нет ответа или ответ, по мнению участника, необоснованный, последний вправе переписку с Модератором отправить Администратору. Конечное решение принимает Администратор. Это решение является окончательным и необсуждаемым.

Администрация оставляет за собой право изменять правила с последующим уведомлением об этом пользователей форума. Все изменения и новации на форуме производятся с учетом мнений и интересов пользователей.